Monday 29 October 2012

Rampant Fridays

I spent this last two consecutive Fridays with my Happy Pill, Ryan Santiago at the Republiq! He's one of the Influencers of Energie Jeans which is the partner of Miss Sixty. So he invited me to support him and of course to have fun, an escape from the stress that I was having that time. Haha. Isn't he the sweetest? That's why he's my best friend! 

So anyway, the first Friday night which was October 19, 2012 we celebrated Dani Barretto's 19th Birthday in Republiq so we were celebrating two events that night!♥ 
That night was really unforgettable, it was a great night. Dani Barretto looked so gorgeous as ever, she was rocking a yellow peplum dress. 



We were at the Platinum area when the PR for Miss Sixty which was Ed Lorenzo asked me and my sexy friend Tere Sevilla to ramp for Miss Sixty that night and they were still looking another "It Girl" so we recommended Chin Mercado, which is also our friend. Ed agreed and after a while we were rushed to the dressing room to fit the clothes. So while we were there, we tried some shirts, skirts, shorts and dresses. Unfortunately the sizes that were available were too big for me, so I had to pick the nearest size that I could fit in and use Ed's belt. YES WE IMPROVISED and it turned out good. :)

The awesome PR, Ed Lorenzo. Check out his blog guys! edlorenzo.tumblr.com
and Miko Carreon. mikocarreon.tumblr.com














WHITE LACE DRESS: TopShop
PEEP TOE SUEDE PUMPS WITH STRAP: heels.com


The second Friday which was last October 26, 2012. Sad to say, it was the last leg of Energy Jeans;Miss Sixty's party! 
Now that night was really fun and wild! The Republiq was really jam packed, it was so crowded. Well maybe because most schools that are not trisem are on their sembreak. There were so many foreigners too compared before. It was like we were at the Jersey Shore partying. Kidding. But damn, those foreigners were really reaaaally having the time of their life. Well, we all were. :)



"PARTYING WITH MY HOMMIES" -RYAN SANTIAGO

Miss Sixty




Bianca Manalo ♥


Sad to say I dont have an outfit shot, I've been looking for the group picture we had but I cant seem to find it. Anyway, I was wearing a sheer black polo from Oxygen, a gold sequined tube from Check and Stripes, black laced and leather leggings from Hong Kong and F&H pumps. I buttoned down the sheer polo so I wont look so simple. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment