Saturday 4 August 2012

Tea Lovers ♥


I was invited to visit Lucky Tea in Banawe to check out their products.

You can find Lucky Tea, at the corner of Scout Alcaraz and Banawe Avenue.
 It is located in Quezon City. Near Tramway or Tempura. :)

So I did a little research about them, and i found out that they had their grand opening last 31st of July!
I asked them if i can tag along a friend, who's also a blogger then they told me that I can. Later on, I asked Meoki if she can come with me and check out Lucky Tea, fortunately she said yes. ♥

So here are some of Lucky Tea's products!



ONE OF THEIR BEST SELLERS:
(WHICH I REALLY LOVED!)


Lucky Tea is definitely something you have to visit! Just like what their slogan says, "Luck starts with a sip. Enjoy Bubble tea like never before -- Have a lucky tea today." 

The prices of their products are not that high. 
Their drinks that they offer are ranging from 75 to 100 pesos only! Plus they have snacks too, ranging from 60 to 90 pesos only! For coffee lovers, the prices are from 70 to 80 pesos only. It's cheap right? Compared to the other milk tea stores out there. :)

So today, Meoki and I went there.
Below, are some pictures we took while enjoying their place.

So this is Lucky Tea's exterior:
The store has two floors for the comfort of their customers. ☺



And this is their interior:
When you're inside you can really feel the calmness of the atmosphere. 
It's a very simple setting yet, it's eye catching.





As you can see, it's very spacious! It is made this way so that you can chill in here with your barkada, no matter how many you guys are!







What they offer: 







We tried some of their products.
Since im fond of Rock Salt and Cheese, they gave me RS&C Dark Chocolate. ♥
For Meoki, she had a Mocha Coffee Milk Tea.

They gave us Squid Puff and Fish Fillet for our snacks!

This is the Squid Puff. We loved it so much because you don't have to put any sauce or anything! It's really delicious, try it! It automatically became my favorite. It was so good, it made me cry. lol kidding. But really! It tastes superb!

This is their Fish Fillet. It's not your ordinary fillet because when you eat it, it releases an aroma which really smells good and at the same time it tastes great. 
They've put some spices that will definitely get you hooked.

The ambiance of the store is very relaxing plus the staff are very accommodating.
Thumbs up for their products, services,  and friendly smiles!




Since I'm a fan of cute lanterns, this Pendant Lantern caught my eye. ♥ 

HOW TO CONTACT THEM?

This is a picture of the staffs and the owner, Jake Ng. 


Yeah I know, I'm weird. :(


(Thank you Meoki for taking these!♥)



HEY GUYS, THIS IS MY GORGEOUS FRIEND -- MEOKI :>



GUYS DO NOT FORGET TO DROP BY! PROMISE YOU WONT REGRET IT!

You can find Lucky Tea, 
at the corner of Scout Alcaraz and Banawe Avenue.
 It is located in Quezon City. Near Tramway or Tempura. :)



THANK YOU LUCKY TEA FOR THE GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment