Tuesday 9 October 2012

60 years of Influence -- BoConcept



BoConcept has created Urban Danish Designs since 1952.
The company started in UK and now they are all over the world, and they are continuing to touch our lives.
They celebrated their anniversary last September and I was lucky enough to get invited, 
plus my friends got the invites too!
The structural design of their furniture stunned me because I myself is a fond of basic complexity designs. 
The prices of their products are affordable plus it's totally worth it. 
Iam guaranteeing that you wont be disappointed! 




My personal favorite! The Imola chair by Henrik Pedersen! ♥   










 The food was also superb! The Danish ambiance that the company's trying to make you feel, can really be felt. The wine was great too! 

With Tristan Flores, Ryan Santiago, Josiah Medalla 


And the gorgeous Meg who invited me to celebrate BoConcept's 60th Anniversary.
(She's rocking the boho look, she reminds me of Adele but with a soft touch of girly side)

You can find the store at The Fort, Philippines. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment