Saturday 11 August 2012

A look back, on how I started 2012.

Will be blogging about Architecture week that happened months ago cos I don't have anything new to blog now cos basically Im stuck here at home. My very first late post! lol So here it goes.

This was last January 20, 2012. Yup! 6 months ago. Haha! 
Every year our school celebrates Architecture week, and they have their own Fashion show together with the Fashion Design students.

And boy, I'm glad that this year I was part of it! Not to design collections for them but to model for them!

So last December, they held a Go-see and I wasn't prepared for it because my brother who's taking up Architecture didn't tell me that they'll be having that on that day! WHAT A BUMMER!

The models are required to wear a White Tank Top and of course HEELS. The thing is, I was wearing a dark top and a pair of cute flats!! How cool, right? :( So when I went there they were looking at me and daaamn, it felt so awkward. I got intimidated at first but I managed to borrow a pair of heels but it's one inch bigger than my size! I was really nervous. So they called my name and asked me to walk. After a few looooong minutes, they called us one by one to tell us if we're accepted or not.

 So yeah, I got accepted! Yipee! Haha! :> 

This was their poster:
They even used a quotation from Coco Chanel!
"FASHION IS ARCHITECTURE IT IS A MATTER OF PROPORTIONS"

Some of the pre-shoot:

Photographer: PEEJAY ALMERA
Make-up artist: DONNA LUY
Hair stylist: PEEJAY ALMERA
Stylist: MOSES FETALVERO












ughh she's so pretty! She's like a goddess. ♥



So January 20, 2012 came! 
We had our make up done by some awesome make up artists! 
Too bad I can't remember their name besides, Donna Luy. :( SORRY.
Then as the night approaches everybody was getting nervous, well I was! Haha! So we practiced our walk had a group shot while waiting for the other models to finish their make up and hair styles.
Yup I look so Small there. :( 

Then after a few minutes we were called to go upstairs and get ready cos the show is about to start! Imagine me saying that with the song Fashionista by Jimmy James playing in the background! .:>

We went there and head straight to the backstage. 
Then we played with some dividers too, you know, just to distract us from getting nervous. :)
Hi Joice! :>


 After a few more minutes.......THE SHOW WAS REALLY ABOUT TO START
We scanned the line up and i was the 4th one or the 3rd one to ramp outside? I cant really remember. lol It doesn't matter though. 



FIRST SET:

It felt like I was brought to the future, it reminds me so much of Startrek
Hihi sorry, but I just have to post this shot.

Photographer: XAVIER ODIAMAR
Make-up artist: DONNA LUY
Hairstylist: PEEJAY ALMERA


SECOND SET:
This set reminds me of the Japanese Warriors slash Kimono for men. Haha!
Photographer: LOUIE DY
Make-up artist: DONNA LUY
Hairstylist: PEEJAY ALMERA



LAST SET:

At first I was just going to ramp for 2 sets, but during the middle of the show while I was done with my last walk Moses, the stylist handed me over the violet cute dress and told me to change immediately cos I'll model for another set! :>

Photographer: LOUIE DY
Make-up artist: DONNA LUY
Hairstylist: PEEJAY ALMERA



This was the dress:

THAT NIGHT WAS UNFORGETTABLE PLUS MY GIRLS WERE SUPPORTING ME :> HIHI

aaaand of course my brother:


2 comments:

  1. This post is making me miss SDA. Love the clothes by the way :)

    http://nettiesolon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete