Monday 6 May 2013

FEAR

This is not like my usual blog posts. This time, my blog will not be all about fashion because I've come to a realization that since random people are reading my posts, why not add some personal beliefs about reality and things that interest me. To reach out. Calling my inner geeky-ness . 

Fear. Fear is a feeling we all hate. Fear according to Discovery Channel, it is a series of reactions in the brain triggered by a stressful stimulus and ending with such physical reactions. This will eventually open you to the well known fight or flight response. Lol can you believe it? I actually pay attention to Discovery Channel! It makes us react negatively even to the most absurd thing you can imagine. Fear chokes us into doubting our ability to face it, it is like it has this undeniable effectiveness that weakens our knees. Do we fight it or just let it consume us?

For me, fear is the absence of trust that clouds your judgement with the idea that you cannot conquer it. I'm going to state the obvious that everybody knows already, fear is just in our minds yet it overcomes our whole being. It affects our life decisions that can be dreadful to the path you want to be in. Fear should not be the reason for you to miss an opportunity, big or small. Think of it as a phase in your life that you have to go through in order to catch the gold pot at the end of the rainbow. Learn to trust yourself, it's not hard to do so. Look, people around you learned how to trust you and you learned to trust them. So why not do it for yourself. For your sake. Well yes, people often times let you down but we are talking about YOU not anybody else. This is about becoming a better version of yourself. I know it is not as easy as it seems. I mean, who am I to talk about it. Geez, I have A LOT of fear. More than you could imagine, but we can get there. You undeniably can. Just start believing in yourself.

Some of you may think that this post is just like any other blog that talks about fear, but what the heck this is not just about people who sees the negativity in every aspect. This is about the people who doubts themselves and needs someone to believe in them or maybe someone who needs an encouragement and maybe perhaps a sign to face it.

 It makes us vulnerable. Fear is a broad topic, but in the end it all comes down to beating it. 

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm your new follower! I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. Thanks! :) Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete